Monday, May 21, 2012

SOYJOY Review

 

I tried my SOYJOY bar that was in my Influenster Spring Beauty Voxbox this morning. I got the strawberry flavor (which is awesome because strawberry is my favorite!) and it didn't disappoint. As soon as I unwrapped it I could smell the strawberry and it looked as delicious as it smelled. I was pleasantly surprised at how moist it was and the fruity flavor was amazing. My only complaint is the coconut but that's a matter of personal preference and even though I don't like coconut at all it didn't stop me from eating and enjoying the SOYJOY bar. The size is perfect too; it's a great on the go snack. I absolutely love that it's made with all natural ingredients- real fruit and whole soy- so it's a yummy but healthy treat. I haven't decided whether I want to try the banana or blueberry next but I'm sure I'll end up trying them all soon. Check out the SOYJOY website to see all the delicious looking flavors, read more about nutritional benefits, and check out the store locator to find them near you or order right from the site. Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try and review SOYJOY and many other great products! Be sure to sign up and have a chance to receive the next amazing VoxBox and be sure to check back for more reviews coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment